RESULTS OF THE TWELFTH HOUSE
So far we have discussed about eleven houses, in many angles like, yoga, divisional chart etc. Now let us discuss the 12th house mainly concentrating on shastyamsha chart and planetary Moods or stage, (hood) or avasthas.
Sun posited in 12th house:-Gone astray from religion (righteousness). (Narayanabhatta-Diseases of eye, wins over enemies, stability in income, uncle may suffer in travel, overcome the trouble to the body. Dundiraja– looses eye sight, occupied in the job not suitable for his race, indifference towards father.)
Moon posited: – doggerel (whisperer, altercate) (Narayana Bhatta– fear of enemies, diseases of eye, expenditure over ceremonies, dispute with relatives, loveless with wife, desires not get fulfilled. Dundiraja– fink demeanor, friendless, diseases of eye, increase in enemies, furious mind)
Mars posited:– Same as Sun. ( Narayana Bhatta– expenditure, wound on the body, may get killed by enemy, becomes victim of false blame, fear of theft, danger from Lion, Tiger and serpents, sorrow from servants. Dundiraja– enmity with friends, angry, defective limbs, more expenditure, diminished charisma)
Mercury posited: – Gone astray from religion (Narayana Bhatta-expenditure for company of virtuous, wins over enemies, charitable. Dundiraja– Devoid of intellect keeps away from virtuous, capable, wind in argument, Rogue, dirty.)
Jupiter posited: – wicked. (Narayana Bhatta– wicked exes, unsuccessful, hated by many people, greedy about others money, Masochistic Trend, company of wicked people. Dundiraja– many fold worry. Angry, indulges in sin, shameless, devoid of intellect, lazy, devoid of self esteem)
Venus posited: – Wealthy. (Narayana Bhatta– expenditure for religious work and sports, hostility with all, unsuccessful, enmity with friends, earns well. Dundiraja– donates for virtuous deeds, hostility with all, libidinous, cruel, untruthful.)
Saturn posited:– Gone astray from religion .( Narayana bhatta- devoid of courtesy and money, wasteful expenditure, lazy, vile person, wicked peoples friendship, defective limbs, devoid of happiness. If Saturn himself is the lord of the ascendant destroys enemies, wealthy, baldy, diseased, bodily troubles, and bad friends. Dundiraja– cruel, devoid of money, suffers due to heavy expenditure, lazy, company of wicked, defective limbs, devoid of happiness.)
Results of Twelfth lord in different houses.
In Ascendant: – Weak, diseases due to cough, lack of money and education, foolish, spendthrift,
In Second house: – Religious, Good speech, spends for good work, happy, devotee of lord Vishnu.
In Third house:-Devoid of happiness, Takes care of body too much, hates wife, friends, and others.
In Fourth house: – Devoid of mother, vehicles, and love.
In Fifth house: – Spends for children, son is devoid of education, and becomes pilgrimage.
In Sixth House: – People are his enemies, sinful, worry of mother’s death, wrath, sorrowful, enjoys with others wife.
In Seventh House: – Spends much for wife, devoid of happiness, weak, crooked man.
In Eighth house: – sweat speech, middle income, virtuous, continuous gain.
In Ninth house: – Selfish, prodetory of friend, hates preceptor.
In Tenth House: – Little comfort from father, expenditure due to king, though gains, looses much, no happiness from children.
In Eleventh House: – Loss, gains little from other persons investment, little gain from gems.
In twelfth house: – Spendthrift, wrath, no bodily comfort, hates people. Lord of the twelfth if in own or exaltation house, or with benefic or in aspect to benefic, native spends for good work, If lord of the twelfth is Moon and exalted, posited in 10th house or trine, or in own navamsha, or in 5th, 9th, 11th navamsha, native gets splendid attire, clothes, much wealth, and leads luxurious life. Lord of the twelfth in enemy house, in debilitation house, debilitation navamsha, or 6th, 8th, or 12th navamsha, native becomes devoid of happiness from wife and money, worry about wasteful expenditure. For detailed results we have to consider 12th house as ascendant and delineate the horoscope.
Sun Posited: – dispute with father, defective eyes, devoid of money and children.
Moon Posited: – Revengeful attitude, miserable, gets insulted, lazy.
Mars Posited: – eyesight problem, cruel, devoid of wife, mean person, sinner.
Mercury Posited: – Miserly, devoid of education, gets insulted, cruel, and lazy.
Jupiter Posited: – abused by others, vituperation speech, devoid of children, irreligious, lazy, slave, and sinner.
Venus posited: – Lech, wealthy, luxurious life.
Saturn Posited: – impudent, wretched, devoid of children, defective limbs, foolish, defeated by enemies.
Rahu Posited: – suffers ascites like diseases, secret sinner, and spendthrift.
Ketu Posited: – secret sinner, spends for contemptible deeds, loose wealth, eye diseases.
Gulika Posited: – unlimited expenditure, disinterest in sensual pleasures.
Jataka Parijatha (Vaidyanatha Dixit)
Sun posited: – have children, defective limbs, enthusiastic, renounces own religion, vagabond.
Moon Posited: – Lives in foreign country.
Mars Posited: – Revengeful attitude, devoid of wife and money.
Mercury Posited: – Hates relatives, miserable, foolish.
Jupiter Posited: – Suspicious about own religion, vagabond, rogue.
Venus Posited: – away from relatives, or loose them, parsimonious.
Saturn Posited: – lacks intelligence, foolish, cheater, gets in Insolvency.
Rahu Posited: – immoral, progressive, defective limb, philanthropic.
Ketu posited: – dizzy wit, immoral, loose ancestral property.
Gulika Posited: – shabbily draped no attachment with family, loose wealth.
Sun posited: – deformed limbs, one eyed, fallen, husband of a barren woman, enmity with father, weak, despicable character.
Moon posited: – Revengeful attitude, fallen, Despicable character, diseases of eye, lazy, sorrowful, immoral child, gets insulted.
Mars Posited: – Diseases of eye, fallen, kills wife, slanderer, cruel, gets insulted, and gets imprisoned.
Mercury Posited: – Keeps up promises, lazy, gets insulted, eloquent speaker, learned, miserable, cruel.
Jupiter Posited: – slacker, Revengeful attitude, dumb, unfortunate, servant.
Venus Posited: – slacker, happy, hefty body, morally decline, likes pure meals (Cates) expert in giving bed comfort, servant, and female puppet.
Saturn posited: – distressed person, morally declined, talkative, eye problem, cruel, shameless, and spendthrift, gets insulted.
DICTUMS OR YOGAS
Parashara-Varaha- Mahadeva- Venkatesh sharma- Mantreshvar- Vaidyanatha Dixit- Ramachandra shastri (These stalwarts claimed that below dictums are collected from the writings of ancient saints)
- Loss: – Moon posited in 6th, or 8th and Saturn in the 7th house, native looses all his wealth.
- If Many malefic are related to 12th house, native often faces loss.
- Lords of the 6th and 8th house if exchange houses and posited in debilitation, enemy sign, or combust, native faces loss due to theft, or through enemy, or being caught while receiving bribe.
- Lords of the ascendant and 12th house if exchange houses and posited in debilitation, enemy sign, or combust, native faces loss due to diseases, or to safeguard the self esteem.
- Lords of 2nd and 12th house exchange houses, posited in debilitation, enemy sign, or combust, native faces loss due to family dispute, or property dispute, or in trade.
- Giving in charity: – If karakamsha (atmakaraka posited navamsha) is Pisces native gives out his all wealth in charity.
- Benefic posited in ascendant and lord of the 9th in malefic navamsha or cruel shastyamsha, native gives charity for show off.
- Lord of the 9th if exalted and in aspect to benefic, native gives food in charity.
- Benefic posited in 9th house or 9th house in aspect to benefic, native gives food in charity.
- Jupiter and Venus posited in 2nd house and lord of the 2nd in Vaisheshikamsha, native gives food in charity generously.
- Lord of the 9th is in Paravatha or higher amshas, in aspect to Jupiter and Ascendant is in aspect to Venus, native gives presentations generously.
- Ascendant is in aspect to lord of the 9th and lord of the ascendant is posited in quadrant, native gives costly presentations generously.
- Lord of the 9th is in Simhasanamsha in aspect to lords of ascendant and 10th house, native gives costly presentations generously.
- Lord of the 9th is posited in 4th house, and lord of the 10th is in quadrant, in aspect to 12th house, native gives costly presentations generously.
- Mercury is posited in 11th house or in quadrant and exalted, in aspect to lord of the 9th house, native gives costly presentations generously.
- Lord of the 9th house along with benefic, posited in benefic navamsha, native is firm in giving charity.
- Lord of the 9th is in Vaisheshikamsha; native is firm in performing religious acts.
- Lord of the 9th is in benefic shastyamsha; native is firm in performing religious acts.
- Receiving bestowal: – Ascendant lord is strong, posited in 11th house, in aspect to lords of 9th and 10th house, native receives bestowals.
- Lord of the 5th is posited in 9th house and lord of the 9th is posited in 10th house, and in aspect to lord of the ascendant, native often receives presentations.
- Lord of the 9th is in aspect to 10th house, posited in quadrant or trine, native receives presentations.
- Expenditure- Drain: – If benefic posited in 12th house native spends for virtuous deeds, if malefic posited native spends for sinful deeds. If both are posited his expenditure will be mixed.
- Sun, Rahu, and Venus conjoined together in 12th house, natives money gets drained away by fines, court expenditure etc.
- If Jupiter is in 12th house native spends for tariff, tax, tribute in cash or kind.
- If Moon and Sun are in 12th house, government forfeitures the native’s property.
- Weak Moon or Sun in 12th house, in aspect to Mars native looses his wealth due to fine ordered by king.
- Saturn and Mars posited in 12th house, native spends for co-born.
- Lord of the 12th is weak posited along with 6th lord or in aspect to him, or with Gulika, native spends for enemies.
- Lord of the 12th is posited in malefic navamsha, along with weak 7th lord, or in aspect to him, native spends for wife or loose his wealth.
- Lord of the 12th in malefic navamsha, conjoined with weak 5th lord, or in aspect to him, native spends for son or looses his wealth.
- Lord of the 12th in malefic navamsha, conjoined with weak 9th lord, or Sun or in aspect to him, native spends for his father or looses his wealth.
- Lord of the 12th in malefic navamsha, conjoined with weak 4th lord, or in aspect to him, native spends for his mother or looses his wealth.
- Lord of the 12th in malefic navamsha, conjoined with weak 5th lord, or in aspect to him, native spends for son or looses his wealth.
- Full Moon posited in 11th house along with Jupiter, Venus and Mercury, native loose his money.
- Mars and Saturn posited at the end of 12th house, or in aspect to them, native looses his wealth.
- Navamsha lord where in 12th lord is posited is benefic or in benefic navamsha or is hemmed between benefic, native spends for religious work.
- Jupiter and Venus posited in 12th house in aspect to mercury and Moon, and in paravata etc higher amshas, native spends for religious work.
- Lord of the 12th in aspect to 10th lord, posited in exaltation, friendly divisions, and native spends for religious work.
- Defective Limbs: – Lord of the 12th house is weak, posited in malefic or debilitation navamsha, or in debilitation sign, native will have defective limbs.
- Many malefic posited in 12th house, lord of the 12th house is along with Saturn, Rahu, and Gulika, native will have defective limbs.
- Eyes: – Lord of the 12th is joined with benefic, in benefic navamsha, or related to benefic; native will have good healthy eyes. If have similar malefic relation native will have defective eye or eyesight.
- Debt – Money lending: – If Benefic posited in 12th house native lends money.
- Malefic posited in 2nd house and lord of the ascendant posited in 12th house, lord of the 10th posited in 11th or in aspect to 11th lord, native falls in debt.
- Lord of the 2nd joined with malefic and posited in 2nd or 8th house, native is a mega borrower.
- Lord of the ascendant joined with malefic joined with 6th, 8th or 12th lords, or in aspect to them, native always suffers in debt.
- Lord of the 2nd house is debilitated, in malefic shastyamsha, and lord of the 11th is also similarly posited, native always suffers in debt.
- Lord of the 5th without benefic aspect posited in ascendant, native always suffers in debt.
- Lord of the navamsha of the 11th lord, is joined with benefic, posited in 6th, 8th, or 12th house, and in malefic shastyamsha, native never comes out of debts.
- Lord of the ascendant is eclipsed by any planet, posited in enemy sign or in 6th, 8th or 12th house, joined with 2nd or 7th lord and not in aspect to 9th lord, even though native is king, suffers from debt.
- Lords of the drekkana of Lords of 2nd and 11th house, are in vaisheshikamsha, posited in quadrant or trine, and even though native is a borrower is able to repay it.
- Navamsha lord of the ascendant lord is in Mradu shastyamsha and in aspect to Jupiter, even though native is a borrower is able to repay it.
- Yoga for arrest: – Malefic posited in 12th, 5th, 9th, and 2nd house native suffers arrest.
- Second and 12th, Fifth and 9th, Sixth and 12th, Third and 11th, Fourth and 10th, if these pair of house lords are of same strength, native suffer arrest.
- If ascendant is Aries, Taurus or Sagittarius and malefic posited in 2nd, 12th, 9th, 5th, house, native suffers arrest, tied by rope.
- If Scorpio is the ascendant, malefic posited in 2nd, 12th, 9th, 5th, house, native gets arrested and kept in Basement.
- If Gemini, Libra, Virgo and Aries are the ascendant, malefic posited in 2nd, 12th, 9th, 5th, house, native gets arrested and kept tied with chain and hand cup.
- If Cancer, Capricorn, and Pisces are the ascendant, malefic posited in 2nd, 12th, 9th, 5th, house, native gets arrested and kept in fort.
- Lord of the ascendant and 6th house joined with Saturn posited in quadrant or trine, native gets arrested.
- This Yoga should be predicted during the periods, among the strongest of the planets involved.
- Stay in Heaven or Hell: – Lord of the 12th posited in malefic navamsha, and in malefic sign, along with malefic planet or in aspect to him, native goes to hell after death.
- Rahu and Gulika posited in 12th house, in aspect to 6th and 8th house lords, native goes to hell after death.
- Lord of the 12th in malefic shastyamsha, in aspect to malefic, native goes to hell after death.
- Sun or Moon whoever is stronger and the drekkana lord posited by them indicates the natives abode after death. If it is Jupiter native goes to heaven. If Moon or Venus native goes to ancestors world. If Sun or Mars native takes rebirth in animal origin. If Mercury or Saturn native goes to hell.
- If Lord of the drekkana mentioned above is exalted native gets the classic or higher abode, if debilitated to lower abode, if medium abode one gets.
- If benefic posited in 12th house and it is his exaltation sign, and in aspect to benefic or in Devaloka or higher amsha, native goes to heaven.
- Jupiter is the lord of the 10th house and posited in 12th house, in aspect to benefic, native goes to heaven.
- Bed Comforts: – Benefic posited in 12th house or having benefic relation, or lord of the 12th is similarly posited, native gets good bedstead, bed and comfortable sleep.
- If lord of the 12th is exalted, in benefic divisions, or in aspect to benefic native gets luxurious bedstead.
- If lord of the 12th house in posited in exaltation navamsha, in aspect to 9th lord, native’s bedstead is embedded with gems.
- Lord of the 12th is related to malefic and in malefic navamsha, native gets disturbed sleep.
- Lord of the 12th is malefic and exalted or in friendly sign or own house, native gets good bedstead and comfortable sleep.
- Lord of the ascendant is debilitated and posited in 12th, in aspect to 6th lord, along with Saturn, Rahu, or Gulika, native will neither gets bed nor sleep.
- Miscellaneous yoga: – If Jupiter, Venus, or Mercury in the 12th house, native gets vehicles.
- Sun in 12th, Mars in 4th and it is their debilitation or enemy sign, native falls from hill top or house top.
- Saturn in 4th, Mars in 10th, Moon in 7th, and it is their debilitation or enemy sign, or combust native falls in well or water bodies.
- Lord of the 10th is posited in 12th and he is Saturn or Mars and it is his debilitation or enemy sign or combust, native has to serve till death.
- Lord of the 12th is with Saturn or Mars or they are posited in 12th and it is their friendly, exaltation or own sign, native accumulates the wealth by unjustified way or by accepting bribe.
Mood or Avastha Results of Planets. ( Parashara)
Child hood and other Avasthas: – In odd signs for each 6 degree planets change their avastha. That is 1.Child hood, 2. Boyhood, 3. Youth, 4. Old age.5. Dead. Same avasthas come in reverse order in even Signs. Planet in child hood is able to give ¼ results. In boy hood is able to give give ½ results. In Youth is able to give full results. In old age is able to give little results. In Deadly avastha is unable to give any results. Note: – Here results mean the benefic results that planet may give in that house. The malefic results the planet can give in that house is to be judged on the strength and relation it may have with other planets according to the normal astrological rules. Here we must also remember that results means the benefic results that planet can individually able to give. We have to alter it based on the relation it may have with other planets.
Conscious( Jagritha) and other avasthas: – Planet posited in exaltation, or own house is said to be in Conscious ( Jagritha)Mood. Planet in friendly or neutral, house is said to be in dreaming ( Swapna) Mood. Planet in debilitation or enemy house is said to be in sleeping (Sushupthi)Mood. Here planets in each avastha or Mood will give full, medium, or zero results respectively. Here result should be interpreted as above. (Jataka Parijata claims this exaltation etc should be considered in navamsha chart.)
Deepta etc avasthas: – Planet in 1. In exaltation sing is known as Deepta. 2. In own house Swastha. 3. In close friend house Muditha 4. In Friends house Shantha 5. In Neutral house Deena. 6. in enemy house, Dukhi. 7. Along with malefic Vikala 8. In malefic House Khala. 9. in Combustion Kshudra. These avastha results are applicable to main and sub periods. They are as follows.
|Deepta||Kingdom, Acquires a job, Enthusiastic, Courage, Wealth, Travel, gains wife and son, honor, Education, Success, Love, Land, enjoyment with wife, religion.|
|Swastha||Health, Wealth by king’s favor, education, Happiness, Success, Love gain wife, money, religion.|
|Muditha||Cloth, Scent, Children, conveyance, Hears myth.|
|Shanth||Happiness, religion, land, Children, enjoyment with wife, honor.|
|Deena||Loose position, relatives, enemy, bad career, disrespect, diseased.|
|Dukhi||Sorrow, lives in foreign land, devoid of relatives, thief, fear from fire, king.|
|Vikala||Mental disturbance, death of friend, theft of cloth, etc during tour of wife and children.|
|Khala||Quarrel, Loss of father, destruction of money, land from enemies, reproach of polite.|
|Kshudra||Loss in many ways of money, education, wife, children, eye diseases.|
Lajjitha etc avasthas: – 1. Planet Joined with Rahu or Ketu in 5th house, in other houses, of Sun, Saturn, and Mars, is known as Lajjitha.
2. Planet in exaltation or in trine is known as garvitha.
3. Planet in enemy house, along with enemy planet, in aspect to enemy planet, (including Saturn) is known as kshuditha.
4. Planet in watery sign, in moveable sign, without enemy aspect, without benefic aspect, is known as Trustitha.
5. Planet in friendly sign, along with friend, in aspect to friend, is known as Muditha.
6. Planet along with Sun, in aspect to malefic or enemy, is known as Kshobhitha.
Results: – Kshuditha and Kshobhitha planet spoils the good results of the concerned house. These avastha results should be decided on the strength and relation of the planets. If Muditha planet is weak give mixed results. If strong gives very good results. Lajjitha, Kshuditha, kshobhitha Trustitha posited in 10th house, native suffers much sorrow. Lajjitha planet in 5th house destroys son. Kshobhitha planet in 7th house destroys wife.
Note: – These avastha results must be decided on strength of the planet and relation with others planets. Above given results are only some special results. Results during Periods and sub periods of planets for these avasthas are given below.
|Garvitha||Luxurious life, king, expert in arts, gain of wealth, progress in business.|
|Muditha||Palatial house, Lands, and enjoyment with wife, friendship with relatives, destruction of enemies, enhancement of education, and wisdom.|
|Lajjitha||Lack of wisdom, irreligious, diseased children, waste full travel, quarrelsome, lethargy in ceremonies.|
|Kshobhitha||Poverty, evil minded, Difficulty and loss, trouble in the leg, face anger of the king.|
|Kshuditha||Mourning, Obituary to loved ones, crush, worry, weak, trouble from enemies, lack of wisdom.|
|Trustitha||Woman born disease, evil deeds, opposition of virtuous, loss of money, weak, Defamation by evil minded.|
|ಅ a||ಇ i||ಉ u||ಎ e||ಒ o|
|ಕ ka||ಖ kha||ಗ ga||ಘ gha||ಚ cha|
|ಛ Cha||ಜ ja||ಝ Jha||ಟ ta||ಠ Tha|
|ಡ Da||ಢ Dha||ತ Ta||ಥ THa||ದ da|
|ಧ dha||ನ na||ಪ pa||ಫ pha||ಬ ba|
|ಭ bha||ಮ ma||ಯ ya||ರ ra||ಲ la|
|ವ va||ಶ sha||ಷ SHa||ಸ sa||ಹ ha|
- § Sleeping etc Avastha: – (This is also called Planetary time. But actually original Sanskrit word Avastha means bodily change with time or nature) For calculation of these avasthas star number counted from Ashvini where in planet is posited x planet number as above x navamsha number where in planet is posited from Aries x (number of degrees where in planet is posited in that sign) +number of birth star counted from Ashvini. + Moon sign number counted from Aries (+ Number of Ghati at which native is born) ÷ 12=Resultant number indicates Avastha number. To this avastha numbers multiply by same number + add the number represented by the 1st alphabet of the name of the native. ÷ 12 + add planets kshepaka number ÷ 3= if 1 is the reminder planet is in Drusti. If it is 2, planet is in chesta. If reminder is 3 or 0 planet is in Vichesta. Planet in Drusti gives medium results. Planet in Chesta gives good results. Planet in Vichesta gives little results. (Here detailed above as in Parashara translated by Deshapande. But the same verse in text adbhutha sagara translated by Subramanya shatri added the contents in italics. I feel Subramanya shatri version is correct. But well known soft ware “Parashara lite” calculates it as per Deshapande. In avastha there are two agamanas But Agamana at serial no.6 is actually “Gamanagamana” that is one came ready to go out. That is also called gamanechcha) The Avasthas are named as follows. 1. Shayana 2. Upavesha 3. Netrapani 4. Prakashana 5. Gamana 6. Agamana 7. Sbhayam vasthi 8. Agamana 9. Bhojana 10. Nrutyalipsa 11. Kautuka 12. Nidra. Let us see what each planet gives results in each avastha.
|1.Shayana||Fear of fire, digestive problem, swelling in leg, excessive bile, ulcer in anus, Heart trouble.|
|2.Upavesha||Poverty, tolerant of difficulties, hurdles in education, cruel hearted, loose money.|
|3.Netrapani||Always happy, Contemplative, philanthropic, wealthy, strong, favor of king.|
|4.Prakashana||Generous, Wealthy, pious man, Leader of the assembly, strong, Beautiful.|
|5.Gamana||Traveler, sorrowful, lazy, lack of wisdom, and money, fearful, angry.|
|6.Agamana||Mate ship with others wife, away from society, miserable, evil wit, wicked.|
|7.Sabhayam vasthi||Philanthropic, continuous earning, has gems, Virtuous, have Land, house, and attire, Strong, loves friends, kind, expert in art.|
|8.Agama||Continuously troubled by enemy, Fickle, evil mind, weak, away from religious work, arrogant.|
|9.Bhojana||Rheumatism, loss by other woman, looses energy, untruthful, pain in head, gets food in others house, evil wit.|
|10.Nrutyalipsa||Company of savant, personally learned, expert in poetry, honored by king.|
|11.Kautuka||Continuous happiness, knowledgeable, doer of sacrifice, sheltered in palace, troubled by enemy, beautiful, spends time in poetry.|
|12.Nidra||Red eyes, lives in foreign country, destruction of wife and money.|
|1.Shayana||Respectable, calm nature, libidinous, loss of money.|
|2.Upavesha||Diseased, dull wit, lack of money, cruel, indulges in bad work, larceny of another’s money.|
|3.Netrapani||Highly diseased, stickler, Rogue, sinful for ever.|
|4.Prakashana||Virtuous, Sheltered by king, happiness of vehicles, animals, attire, likes pilgrimage.|
|5.Gamana||Cruel, eye disease, waxing Moon-fearful, respectable, disease of leg, have vehicles, happy, have attire.|
|6. Agamana||Respectable, disease in leg, secret sinner, devoid of happiness.|
|7.Sabhayamvasthi||Leader of people, honored by king, charming, liked by ladies, virtuous.|
|8.Agama||Talkative, religious, miserable, Waning Moon- two wives, diseased, wicked, stickler.|
|9.Bhojana||Have children, honored, have vehicles, honored by society, enjoy with wife.|
|10.Nrutyalipsa||Strong, Expert in singing. Waning Moon-Sinner.|
|11.Kautuka||King, Wealthy, Libidinous, Company of prostitute.|
|12.Nidra||If along with Jupiter leader of the society, company of others wife, loss of money, trouble.|
|1.Shayana||Diseased by wound, skin disease, itchiness.|
|2.Upavesha||Strong, sinner, untruthful. Away from own religion, learned, wealthy.|
|3.Netrapani||Posited in other than ascendant, leader of city, in ascendant poor.|
|4.Prakashana||Virtuous, progressive, honored by king, along with Rahu accident, in 5th house, loss of wife and children.|
|5.Gamana||Traveler, wound, lesion, feared, quarrel with wife, skin diseases, loss of wealth.|
|6.Agamana||Virtuous, wear gems and sword kills elephant, loss to the relatives.|
|7.Sabhayamvasthi||Exalted-war expert, religious, wealthy, in 9th devoid of education, in 12th devoid of wife and children, in other houses –savant in king’s court, very rich, respectable, charitable.|
|8. Agama||Irreligious, diseases of ear, pain, cowardly, company of wicked.|
|9.Bhojana||If strong, have cates, Lewd deeds, lack of privilege.|
|10.Nrutyalipsa||Money, house, gems from king, always ornate.|
|11.Kautuka||Humorous, have children and friends, if exalted-honored by king and learned.|
|12.Nidra||Angry, lack of wisdom and money, Rogue, diseased, irreligious.|
|1.Shayana||In ascendant lame, red eye, other houses-rogue, voluptuous.|
|2.Upavesha||In ascendant virtuous, malefic relation-poor, benefic relation-wealthy, happy, have grains.|
|3.Netrapani||In 5th –no happiness from son, devoid of education, self respected, thoughtless person.|
|4.Prakashana||Loss, Kind, pious, learned in many branches, wicked, killer.|
|5.Gamana||Service in palace, wealthy, Marvelous house.|
|6.Agamana||Service in palace, wealthy, Marvelous house.|
|7.Sabhayamvasthi||Exalted-wealthy, affluent, good behavior, pious, youth, minister, devotee of Vishnu, gentleman, attains salvation.|
|8.Agama||Service of mean person, wealthy, two sons, one daughter who get honor for him.|
|9.Bhojana||Loss of money due to dispute, fear of king, weak, fickle, devoid of comfort from wife, diseased.|
|10.Nrutyalipsa||Have son and friend, son is wealthy and honorable, brave, savant, if afflicted-voluptuous, company of prostitute.|
|11.Kautuka||In ascendant-expert singer, in 7th, 8th company of prostitute, in 9th pious, blissful end.|
|12. Nidra||Lack of sleep, diseased, defective limb, sorrowful, dispute with own people, loss of money and prestige.|
|1.Shayana||Strong, egoistic, red body, long cheek, fear of enemy.|
|2.Upavesha||Talkative, arrogant, trouble from king and enemy, libidinous, wound in waist, face, and hand.|
|3.Netrapani||Diseased, Lack of money, Devotee of music and dance, libidinous, white, good behavior.|
|4.Prakashana||Virtuous, Happy, Learned in many branches of knowledge, Lustrous, if exalted-honor, very rich.|
|5.Gamana||Adventurous, happiness from friend, savant, much wealth, expert in Veda.|
|6.Agamana||Surrounded by relatives, beautiful wife.|
|7.Sabhayam vasthi||Scholarly talk, clear speech, has wealth, gems, animals, and vehicles, egoistic for learned many branches of knowledge.|
|8.Agama||Have vehicles, servants, children, and friends, expert in strange branch of knowledge.|
|9.Bhojana||Happy meals, wealthy, happy with vehicles.|
|10.Nrutyalipsa||Honor by king, wealthy, expert in religion, expert in doctrine and respected for knowledge, expert in grammar.|
|11.Kautuka||Curious, very rich, honored by king, famous in race, favorable, happy, have son, land, and manners, strong, savant in kings court.|
|12.Nidra||Very foolish, poverty, devoid of holiness.|
|1.Shayana||Strong, dental disease, angry, lack of money, company of prostitute.|
|2.Upavesha||Clad with gold and gems and attire, happy, destruction of enemy, honor by king.|
|3.Netrapani||In 1st, 7th, 10th, loose eye, spend money, in other houses have palatial building.|
|4.Prakashana||Own, and friendly house, -mad with pride, luxurious, happy like king, expert in poetry and art.|
|5. Gamana||Loss of mother, mentally troubled, loose relatives, fears of enemy.|
|6.Agamana||Wealthy, pilgrimage, enthusiastic, diseases of hand and leg.|
|7.Sabhayam vasthi||Savant of kings court, virtuous, destroy enemy, very rich, have vehicles, noble.|
|8.Agamana||Many enemies hinder the income, devoid of son, loose relatives. Not happy with wife.|
|9.Bhojana||Thirsty, troubled by enemy, fearsome, in Virgo-much fortune, savant.|
|10.Nrutyalipsa||Expert in poetry, virtuous, expert in instruments, progress in earning.|
|11.Kautuka||Very rich, wise in assembly, higher education.|
|12.Nidra||Servant, reviler of others, loud speech, travel liking.|
|1.Shayana||Thirsty and hungry in child hood, diseased, later fortunate.|
|2.Upavesha||Officer in king’s court, troubled, spendthrift, skin disease, affection to art, fine by king.|
|3.Netrapani||Beautiful wife, helped by king and friends, expert in many arts, sweet speech.|
|4.Prakashana||Virtuous, wise, wealthy, lustrous, kind, devotee of Shiva.|
|5.Gamana||Very rich, happy, spendthrift, devour enemies property, savant of kings court.|
|6.Agamana||Foolish, devoid of happiness from wife, every day loss, have no shelter, vagabond.|
|7.Sabhayam Vasthi||Have gold, gems, and pearls, virtuous, lustrous.|
|8.Agamana||Diseased, cannot beg even with king.|
|9.Bhojana||Comfortable meals, inert eyes, suffer poly uria.|
|10.Nrutyalipsa||Religious, wealthy, honor of king, brave, war expert.|
|11.Kautuka||Have land, house, and wealth, very happy, company of beautiful woman, liking in poetry and art.|
|12.Nidra||Wealthy, favored by god, virtuous, brave, destroy enemy, loves prostitute, expert in erotica.|
|1.Shayana||Sorrow, In Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Virgo – have wealth and grains,|
|2.Upavesha||Itching, resepcted by king, devoid of money and happiness.|
|3.Netrapani||Eyes disease, wicked, fear of serpent, enemy and thieves. Loose money.|
|4.Prakashana||Good position and honor, virtuous deeds, wealthy, good mannered, progressive, ruling power, successful, fortune in foreign land.|
|5.Gamana||Many children, savant, wealthy, charitable, honored by king.|
|6.Agamana||Angry, lack of wisdom, lack of money, wicked, miserly, libidinous.|
|7.Saabhayam Vasthi||Savant, miserable, virtuous, wealthy.|
|8.Agamana||Always worried, fear of enemy, dispute with relatives, loss, loss of money, weak.|
|9.Bhojana||Defects in esophagus, dull witted, fear, devoid of happiness from wife and children.|
|10.Nrutyalipsa||Always Patient, loss of money and religion.|
|11.Kautuka||Loss of position, company of others wife, seizes others money, slanderer.|
|12.Nidra||Virtuous, female children, happy, brave, self respected, very rich.|
|1.Shayana||In Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Virgo – wealthy, in other signs diseased.|
|2.Upavesha||Skin disease, windy trouble, fear of enemy, king, serpent, and thief.|
|3.Netrapani||Eyes disease, wicked, fear of serpent, and king.|
|4.Prakashana||Wealthy, lives in foreign land, enthusiastic, virtuous, kings servant.|
|5.Gamana||Many children, very rich, savant, virtuous, charitable, noble.|
|6.Agamana||Always patient, loss of money, struck by teeth, slanderer, abuse others.|
|7.Sabhayam Vasthi||Talkative, self respected, miserly, licentious, adept, rouge.|
|8.Agamana||Famous for ill deeds, quarrel with relatives, troubled by enemy, diseased.|
|9.Bhojana||Suffers hunger, poor, diseased, vagabond.|
|10.Nrutyalipsa||Diseased, blinking eye, troubled by officer, rouge, Disastrous.|
|11.Kautuka||Humorous, loves actress, loose position, The sinful, poor, travels place to place.|
|12.Nidra||Happy with wealth and grains, spends time in dalliance.|
Results of the planetary avasthas in houses.
Shayana: – If benefic posited in this avastha, knowledgeable, virtuous, Brahmin (satvika). If malefic are in this avastha give good results only. If posited in 8th house inflict death. Malefic posited in 10th and 5th house, destruction of work and many sorrows
Netrapani: – Mercury in 5th devoid of children, Venus in 1st, 7th, 10th house, loss of eye, loss of money.
Bhojana:-If malefic posited in this avastha destruction of every thing, in 10th destruction of work, many sorrows.
Kautuka: – Mercury in ascendant in this avastha expert in singing, in 7th and 8th House Company of prostitute, in 9th house pious, gets salvation
Nidra: – Malefic in 7th and 5th house give benefic results. But if in aspect to malefic no good results possible. In 8th house inflict death. If benefic in 8th house, in aspect to benefic death while in pilgrimage.
Karaktva of the 12th house:- ( Parashara: expenditure, enemy, news, end, ( vyayancha vairi vrattantham rishkamanthyadhikam tatha vyayachchaiva hijaanaaditibuddhimaan) Kalidasa: Soul, Power or strength, Greatest severity, Fortress, Good Strength, Heat, Influence, Fires, Worship of Shiva, Courage, Trees, Favor of king, Bitter taste, Old age, Cattle, Wickedness, Land, Father, Taste, Enlighten, Great ambition, Son of timid person, World mortals, Harmonious, square, Bones, Velour, Grass, Stomach, Enthusiasm, Forest, Half a year, Eye, Wandering over hills, Quadruped, King, Travelling, Personal or social dealings, Bile, Feverish, inflammatory complaint, Circular form, Diseases of the eye, Body, Timber, Mental purity, Sovereignty, over countries, Freedom from disease, Ruler ship , Ornaments, Diseases of head, Pearls, Control over air space, Short or dwarfish stature, Ruler ship over eastern part, Copper, Blood ,red gems, Kingdom, Red cloth, Stones, Open conduct, Shores of river, Strong room, Red coral, East, Face, Long anger, strong indigestion, Capturing foe, Satvic temper, Red sandal paste, Hostility, opposition, Coarse yarn.)
For applying this karakatvas I have taken Nathuram Godse. Nathuram Vinayakrao Godse was born, on 19 May 1910, at Baramati, Pune District, at the nativity mission center, Pune.. His father, Vinayak Vamanrao Godse, was a post office employee and his mother was Lakshmi. At birth, he was named Ramachandra. Nathuram was given his name because of an unfortunate incident. Before he was born, his parents had three sons and a daughter, with all three boys dying in their infancy. Fearing a curse that targeted male children, young Ramachandra was brought up as a girl for the first few years of his life, including having his nose pierced and being made to wear a nose-ring (nath in Marathi). It was then that he earned the nickname “Nathuram” (literally “Ram with a nose-ring”). After his younger brother was born, they switched to treating him as a boy.
Godse attended the local school at Baramati through the fifth standard, after which he was sent to live with an aunt in Pune so that he could study at an English-language school. During his school days, he highly respected Gandhi.
Godse dropped out of high school and became an activist with Hindu nationalist organizations such as the Hindu Mahasabha, and the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS.)They were particularly opposed to the separatist politics of the All India Muslim League. Godse started a Marathi newspaper for the Hindu Mahasabha called Agrani, which some years later were, renamed Hindu Rashtra. The Hindu Mahasabha had initially backed Gandhi’s campaigns of civil disobedience against the British government.
Godse later rejected Gandhi’s philosophy, believing Gandhi repeatedly sabotaged the interests of Hindus by using the “fasting unto death” tactic on many issues. In Godse’s view, Gandhi was giving in to Muslim interests in ways that seemed unfair and anti-national. Godse approached Gandhi on January 30, 1948 during the evening prayer at 5:17 PM. and shot Gandhi in the chest three times at point-blank range with a Beretta M 1934 semi-automatic pistol. Following the assassination of Gandhi, Godse was put on trial at Peterhoff, Shimla which housed the Punjab High Court. On November 8, 1949, he was sentenced to death. Godse was hanged at Ambala Jail on November 15, 1949.
Nathuram Godse:- Date of Birth-19-5-1910. Time of Birth -8-29AM. Place of Birth :- Baramathi,Pune.Maharastra. (73E52- 18N31; Ayanamsha lahiri-22-36-04. Time zone -5-30)
Yogi –Moon, Avayogi-Mercury; Combust signs: – Sagittarius, Pisces. Atmakaraka: – Venus.
- Ascendant: – native’s ascendant is Gemini, in Rahu’s Aridra star. Mars the 6th and 11th lord is posited here along with Gulika. Lord of the ascendant Mercury is avayogi, retrograde, posited in 12th house in Moon’s Rohini star, along with Sun and Rahu. Mercury is in Swapna ( Dreaming) Yuva( adult hood),Mudita-kshobhitha( happy-disturbed) Mudita( happy) Gamana( travelling) Avasthas,( in the order of above table) in Parijatamsha, and no.2 in shadbala. Mercury is in aspect to Moon-27, Jupiter-57, Ketu-56, shastyamsha strength. Ascendant is in aspect to Venus-35, Saturn-59, Ketu-43 shastyamsha strength. Mercury is Vargottama (same sign in natal and navamsha chart). So ascendant is sufficiently strong. So native is strong, benefic in quadrant shows native has good longevity. But native lived only 39 years. Let us discuss it later while discussing 8th house. Mercury is in swapna avastha. That is medium good results. (Mercury posited in 12th house: – Gone astray from religion (Narayana Bhatta-expenditure for company of virtuous, wins over enemies, charitable. Dundiraja– Devoid of intellect keeps away from virtuous, capable, win in argument, Rogue, dirty.) That is no much morality. Cannot win over enemies. Instead of wining in arguments or debates indulges in stubborn arguments. Capabilities are medium. Lack of wisdom. Indiscriminate. Rogue. Dirty are the results we have to apply to the native. Mercury in adult hood and in Muditha avastha should give good results fully. Mercury is strong in shadbala and posited in friendly house but along with malefic and in 12th house. So we cannot think of applying him good results fully. Similarly Muditha +kshobhitha which is applicable to the main and sub periods also indicates medium results. Similarly Agamana (8) also becomes medium because of malefic conjunction and in bad house. That is we cannot say native is wealthy and have good children. Here Mercury is in Vichesta (8×8+2/12+3/3=0(3)
|8.Agama||Service of mean person, wealthy, two sons, one daughter who get honor for him.|
So these results are also not applicable to the native. We have to remember that any special results were not given to Mercury for ascendant.
2. Second House:-Natives second house is Cancer. No planet is posited here. Cusp lord of the second house Saturn is posited in 11th house, debilitated, in Ketu’s Ashvini star, in Gemini navamsha, in enemy house. Lord of the second house Moon is posited in 4th house along with Jupiter, in Sun’s Uttaraphalguni star, in Pisces navamsha, in Pushkara navamsha, is yogi, in swapna, Vruddha, Muditha, Deena, Nidra avasthas. (In the order of above table), no.7 in shadbala, in malefic shastyamsha, in aspect to Sun-26, Mars-46, Mercury-33, Venus-38, Rahu-27 shastyamsha strength. Second house is in aspect to Venus-35, Saturn-44, and Ketu-28 shatysamsha strength. So second house is medium strong, native’s family is well educated, soft spoken, native can also learn well. But regarding education ruling periods are also very important. Native is running with Mars and Rahu’s period during education. Moon, Mars, Sun are in Deana, Vruddha, Mrutha avasthas. Though Rahu is in good avasthas is in 12th house and eclipsed with Sun. That is gives the results like Sun. So even though Jupiter and Venus are related to 4th house, Moon is unable give good education.
3. Third house: – Natives 3rd house is Leo. No planet is posited here. Cusp lord of the 3rd Ketu is posited in 6th house in exaltation, in Saturn’s Anuradha star. Lord of the 3rd Sun is posited in 12th house, along with Rahu, and retrograde Mercury, in enemy house, in own Kruttika star, in Aquarius navamsha, in Shushupti, Mrutha, Muditha, Deena, Prakashana avasthas, no.3 in shadbala, in malefic shastyamsha, in aspect to Moon-32, Jupiter-56, Ketu-58, shastyamsha strength. Third house is in aspect to Sun-42, Mercury-41, Saturn-28, Rahu-43 shatyamsha strength. So 3rd house is sufficiently strong and also afflicted. Sun and Mercury aspect gave the native writing abilities. Debilitated Saturn’s position in 11th, tells about loss of natives elder co-born. More over (House part-6/4, 9, 11) dictums referred confirm the loss of co-born. But cusp lord Ketu exalted posited in 9th lords star, in Upachaya house, given him one younger co-born. But it shows there is no help or good relation with them.
4. Fourth House:-Natives 4th house is Virgo. Moon the 2nd lord, 7th and 10th lord retrograde Jupiter posited here. Lord of the 4th, and lord of the ascendant Mercury is avayogi, retrograde, posited in 12th house in Moon’s Rohini star, along with Sun and Rahu. Mercury is in Swapna ( Dreaming) Yuva( adult hood),Mudita-kshobhitha( happy-disturbed) Mudita( happy) Gamana( travelling) Avasthas,( in the order of above table) in Parijatamsha, and no.2 in shadbala. Mercury is in aspect to Moon-27, Jupiter-57, Ketu-56, shastyamsha strength. Fourth house is in aspect to Sun-25, Mars-48, Mercury-32, Venus-40, Rahu-26 shastyamsha strength. If we consider 4th as ascendant , Jupiter and Moon in ascendant, aspect of lord Mercury, aspect of karaka Venus, says native has very good relation with mother, and native loves and respects the mother. Now coming to the comfort of Vehicle and house, 4th lord in 12th house and aspect of Sun and Rahu is not supportive to this. Still Jupiter and Venus in quadrant, relation with Karaka Mars says native will get these facilities. More over during appropriate age Jupiter’s period is running. Jupiter is in Gamana avastha. So he should give the following results.
|5.Gamana||Adventurous, happiness from friend, savant, much wealth, expert in Veda.|
But Jupiter is of medium strength, in enemy house, in malefic shstyamsha, more over regarding results of periods he is in khala and Kshudita and Mudita avastha. This has spoiled the good results, that we can expect from Jupiter. His adventurous nature has leaded him in odd path. The little financial problem diverted him even from education.
5. Fifth House: – Natives fifth house is Libra. No planet is posited here. Cusp lord of the 5th house is Mars. Mars is posited in ascendant in Rahu’s Aridra star, in Pisces navamsha, in enemy house, in Sushupti, Vruddha, Kshuditha, kshohitha, Deena, Nidra avasthas. Mars is in aspect to Venus-43, saturn-55, Ketu 39 shastyamsha strength. Lord of the 5th house Venus is posited in 10th house in exaltation sign, in Mercury’s Revathi star, in Capricorn navamsha, is atmakaraka, in uttamamsha, in benefic shastyamsha, in Jagrutha, Kumara, garvitha, Muditha, Deepta, and Prakashana avathas, in Malavya mahapurusha yoga, in aspect to Moon-54, Jupiter-56 shastyamsha strength. (Normally we consider Venus is in aspect to Ketu but actually it is only 16 shastyamsha, negligible.) But Venus is posited in 11th house. So malavya yoga is cancelled. Venus is no.1 in shadbala. Fifth house is in aspect to Venus-50, Mercury-38, and Saturn 59 shastyamsha strength. One question comes to our mind in spite of so much good position of 5th lord why native is not able to get higher education? First draw back is that of ruling periods. We know that during that period Mars and Rahu period is running. Still Mars is 11th lord in ascendant, and also cusp lord. Rahu though in 12th house is exalted. Let us see what the native’s shastyamsha chart.
Ascendant of the shastyamsha is moved to 9th house Aquarius. Lord of the ascendant Saturn is posited in 6th house, in enemy amsha. Karakas for education Jupiter and Mercury are posited in 8th house, in malefic shatyamsha. Natal 5th lord Venus is in 6th house in enemy amsha along with Saturn. Mars the lord of ruling period is in Vrudhavastha. Another ruling period lord Rahu is in 3rd house, in enemy amsha, in Mrutavastha. They have no benefic relation. So native left the education as soon as Rahu’s Period started. Still by the influence of the Jupiter and Venus native has sufficient knowledge of religion, and is strong follower of the same. Regarding Children native has no much problem, since natal 11th lord in 5th house in benefic shatyamsha.
6. Sixth house: – Natives sixth house is Scorpio. Ketu is exalted and posited here in Saturn’s Anuradha star. Lord of the 6th house Mars is posited in ascendant in Rahu’s Aridra star, along with Gulika, in Pisces navamsha, in enemy house, is no.4 shadbala, in benefic shstyamsha, in Sushupti, Vruddha, Kshuditha , Kshobhitha , Deena, Nidra avasthas, in aspect to Venus-43, saturn-55, ketu 39, shastyamsha. Sixth house is in aspect to Sun-57, Mercury-52, Saturn-35, Rahu-58 shastyamsha. Mars ruling period comes at the age of 10. Whether native suffered from diseases of bones, and brain? No reason being Venus who is in 10th house from Mars and stronger than Mars. It is called karaka graha yoga. Let’s discuss about it later. But we cannot claim that native has no health problem in the first part of Mars period. (House part-9/184-Trouble from enemy – enmity: – Malefic in the 6th house, or lord of the ascendant joined with strong 6th lord, or in aspect to him or Lord of the ascendant posited in 6th house, joined with malefic or in aspect to malefic, native suffers trouble from enemies now and then and it is very difficult to come out of it.) In natives horoscope, Ketu is in 6th house, in 8th lord debilitated Saturn’s star, and Saturn- Ketu are in 6-8- position. Lord of the ascendant Mercury is in 12th along with Rahu. So native continuously suffers trouble from enemies.
7. Seventh House: – Natives Seventh house is Sagittarius. No planet is posited here. Cusp lord of the 7th house Ketu is posited in 6th house, exalted and in Saturn’s Anuradha star. Lord of the 7th house, Jupiter is retrograde, posited in 4th house in Moon’s Hastha star, along with Moon, in parijatamsha, in enemy house, in Aries navamsha, in Sushuptha, Yuva, Kshuditha, Muditha, Khala, Gamana avathas, no.5 in shadbala, in malefic shastyamsha, in aspect to Mars-51, Mercury-31, Venus-44, Rahu-24 shastyamsha strength. Seventh house is in aspect to Sun-42, Moon-44, Mars-44, Mercury-47, Jupiter-43, Saturn-32, Rahu-43 shatyamsha strength. Good position of the 7th lord confirms the marriage to the native. Relation of malefic Mars, Saturn, Rahu, and Sun puts a question mark on the long marital life. Karaka Venus posited in Navamsha ascendant, lord of the navamsha ascendant in 6th house, indicate native’s marital life is not happy. In Shastyamsha chart lord of the 7th house Sun in malefic shastyamsha in ascendant along with 6th lord Moon who is also in malefic shastyamsha, in Mrutha avastha confirms it. Natal 7th lord in malefic shastyamsha in 8th house also supportive to this, but his position in Gamanavastha helps the native to get married.
8. Eighth house: – Natives 8th house is Capricorn. Uranus is posited here. Cusp lord of the 8th house Sun is posited in 12th house in own Kruttika star, in Aquarius navamsha, eclipsed by Rahu, in enemy sign, in Capricorn drekkana, in Sushuptha, Mrutha, Muditha, Deena, Prakashana avastha, in malefic shastyamsha, no.3 in shadbala, in aspect to Moon-32, Jupiter-56, Ketu-58 shastyamsha strength. Lord of the 8th house Saturn is posited in 11th house, in enemy house, debilitated, in Ketu’s Ashvini star, In Gemini navamsha, in benefic shastyamsha, sushupthi, Kumara, Kshuditha, Khala, sabhayamvasthi avasthas. No.6 in shadbala, in aspect to Moon-46, Jupiter 47, shastyamsha strength. Eighth house is in aspect to Sun-27, Moon-29, Mars -60, Mercury-32, Jupiter-59, Saturn-55, Rahu-28 shastyamsha strength. Ascendant, 4th, 10th, and relation with 6th, 8th, 12th lords indicated the cruel deeds native may indulge in. (House part-11/162,163,164- Aries, Aquarius, and Leo are in aspect to Mars, and Sun native Murders Brahmin. Saturn, Mars and Sun posited in one sign, native murders Brahmin. Jupiter, Sun and Mars conjoined together native kills Brahmin.) Natives Lord of ascendant and 4th lord Mercury is retrograde posited in marakadhipati Moon’s star, in 12th house, along with Rahu and Vargottama. Lord of the 6th house Mars posited in Rahu star, along with Gulika in ascendant and aspect 4th house with sufficient strength in aspect to Saturn the 8th lord. Lord of the 8th is not directly connected to the 4th but 4th lord aspects the 8th house. Since 10th lord Jupiter is in 4th house and he is Badhakadhipathi he got all these relations. According to the above dictum Jupiter, Sun and Mars are not conjoined but are related to each other. But here important planets, 10th lord Jupiter in Kantaka, 1st and 4th lord Mercury in Kala, 12th posited Sun in Kalagni shastyamshas. 6th lord Mars only is in Sudha shastyamsha. Lord of the 10th Jupiter is retrograde and in Sushuptha, Yuva, Kshuditha, Muditha, Khala, Gamana avathas. Planet in quadrant in Yuva, Muditha, and Gamana avastha planet should give good results. Jupiter is in (5×5+2=27/12=3+5=8/3=2) Chesta so should be able to give good results. But regarding results of the period he is in Khala avastha. So he has given bad results much. We must note that here Gajakesari yoga present is not helpful. Native killed Gandhi in Jupiter’s main period and Saturn sub period. Regarding death of the native (House part-9/21Lord of the 8th posited in decanate of serpent, bird, or pasha (hanging rope) native dies due to hanging. ) Native’s lord of the 8th house Saturn is in Serpent drekkana so native died by hanging. Saturn is in 22nd drekkana from Moon. Moon himself is the Marakadhipati and is in aspect to Venus who is the 22nd drekkana lord from ascendant. The problem we face is when two sufficiently strong planets and benefic in quadrant and long life is indicated then how can one expect the death? We have to remember first of all, we have to ascertain whether natural death or accidental death is indicated in the horoscope. We have come to the decision of long life to the native, which is applicable to the natural death. Reason for this being, two benefic in quadrant and that to forming a raja yoga and 8th lord is in 11th house. But we have forgotten to assess that both rajayogas are cancelled and two benefic involved are lords of 12th and maraka, badhaka houses. Jupiter is along with another marakadhipati Moon. Venus is himself the lord of 22nd drekkana in aspect to Ketu from 6th house. Lord of the 8th Saturn is in 22nd drekkana, in debilitation. All these well indicated unnatural death. Shastyamsha chart confirms it. Moon and Sun lords of 6th and 7th the maraka house are in ascendant in malefic shastyamsha. Jupiter and Mercury the lords of 8th and 2nd the makara houses are posited in 8th house in malefic shastyamsha.
9. Ninth House: – Natives 9th house is Aquarius. No planet is posited here. Cusp lord of the 9th house Mars is posited in ascendant in Rahu’s Aridra star, along with Gulika, in Pisces navamsha, in enemy house, is no.4 in shadbala, in benefic shstyamsha, in Sushupti, Vruddha, Kshuditha, Kshobhitha, Deena, Nidra avasthas, in aspect to Venus-43, saturn-55, ketu 39, and shastyamsha strength. Lord of the ninth house Saturn is posited in 11th house, in enemy house, debilitated, in Ketu’s Ashvini star, In Gemini navamsha, in benefic shastyamsha, sushupthi, Kumara, Kshuditha, Khala, sabhayamvasthi avasthas. No.6 in shadbala, in aspect to Moon-46, Jupiter 47, shastyamsha strength. Ninth house is in aspect to Mars-38, Ketu-43, shastyamsha strength. Natives 9th lord is debilitated and posited in 11th house. (House part-12/110-Lord of the 9th house is debilitated or combust, native lives by begging.)Native should suffer financial difficulties. Native actually first tried business as cloth merchant, tailoring etc and faced loss. Finally become editor of news paper and leads middle class life. Since 9th house has malefic aspect and relation native is not hesitant to indulge in sinful works. In shastyamsha chart Ketu is in 9th house, though in benefic shastyamsha, since in 6th house in natal chart he is unable to protects the native form sinful deeds fully.
|7.Sabhayam Vasthi||Have gold, gems, and pearls, virtuous, lustrous.|
But what we doubt here is, Saturn is in Sabhayam vasthi avastha and his star lord is in Upachaya then why not benefic results. This is where our saints mean depending on strength. Saturn is debilitated, his navamsha lord Mercury is in Vyayamsha, and in malefic shastyamsha and in 8th house. Cusp lord Mars is also not well posited though in ascendant in natal chart in enemy house, with Gulika, and heading towards debilitation house. So native failed to get any benefic results of the avastha.
10.Tenth House: – Natives Tenth house is Pisces. Venus is posited in exaltation sign, in Mercury’s Revathi star, in Capricorn navamsha, is atmakaraka, in uttamamsha, in benefic shastyamsha, in Jagrutha, Kumara, garvitha, Muditha, Deepta, and Prakashana avathas, in Malavya mahapurusha yoga, in aspect to Moon-54, Jupiter-56 shastyamsha strength. But in Bhava chart Venus is in 11th house. Lord of the 10th house Jupiter is retrograde, posited in 4th house in Moon’s Hastha star, along with Moon, in parijatamsha, in enemy house, in Aries navamsha, in Sushuptha, Yuva, Kshuditha, Muditha, Khala, Gamana avathas, no.5 in shadbala, in malefic shastyamsha, in aspect to Mars-51, Mercury-31, Venus-44, Rahu-24 shastyamsha strength. (House part- 13/18Lord of the 10th house conjoined with benefic, in aspect to benefic, posited in quadrant, in cruel shastyamsha, native is in powerful position or leader.) Natives 10th lord Jupiter is in quadrant, joined with benefic Moon, in aspect to benefic Venus, in cruel shastyamsha (Kantaka) that means native should have in position of power. But due to position in enemy sign, in Sushuptha, Kshuditha, avastha ,no.5 in shadbala and more over at appropriate age Rahu’s main period is running kept the native away from any position and power. In Shastyamsha chart also lord of the 10th, house Mars although in 5th house, in enemy amsha and in Vruddha avastha, in aspect to Ketu in natal chart Guilka is with him and natal 10th lord in 8th house in shatyamsha chart confirms it.
11. Eleventh House: – Natives eleventh house is Aries. Saturn the 8th and 9th lord is posited here, in enemy house, debilitated, in Ketu’s Ashvini star, In Gemini navamsha, in benefic shastyamsha, sushupthi, Kumara, Kshuditha, Khala, sabhayamvasthi avasthas. No.6 in shadbala, in aspect to Moon-46, Jupiter 47, shastyamsha strength. Lord of the eleventh house Mars is posited in ascendant in Rahu’s Aridra star, along with Gulika, in Pisces navamsha, in enemy house, is no.4 in shadbala, in benefic shstyamsha, in Sushupti, Vruddha, Kshuditha , Kshobhitha , Deena, Nidra avasthas, in aspect to Venus-43, saturn-55, ketu 39, shastyamsha. Eleventh house is in aspect to Moon-44, Jupiter-46, shatyamsha strength. We think of earnings from 11th house. Here malefic Saturn 8th lord is posited but in aspect to lord of the 2nd Moon and 10th lord Jupiter. More over Saturn himself is the lord of the 9th house. But the problem is he is weak and debilitated. But since Mars is posited in ascendant debilitation gets cancelled. So native’s earning must be good. But it is not so good. Reason being Saturn is in Sushupthi, Kshuditha avastha and in Kumaravastha and Sabhayamvasthi avastha in Vichesta and though in benefic shastyamsha in 6th house in enemy sign. Navamsha lord of Saturn, Mercury is in 12th house and Sign lord Mars in malefic shstyamsha in Sushupthi, Vruddha, and Nidra avastha. (House Part-14/28If Venus is posited in 7th house from Moon, native gain conveyance or from conveyance.) In natives horoscope Lord of the 2nd is in 4th house and Exalted Venus is in 7th house from him. But native had no vehicles or nor earned from vehicles. Main reason for this is native’s 2nd lord Moon is conjoined with Jupiter who is stronger than Moon and in aspect to Rahu from 12th house. Like this many relations alter the results considerably. We must be care full about them to assess.
12. Twelfth House: – Natives 12th house is Taurus. Sun, Rahu, and retrograde Mercury are posited here. Sun is eclipsed by Rahu. Both are in Sun’s Kruttika star. Mercury is little far away. So here Rahu and Mercury are more effective. Rahu is in Sun’s star in Aquarius navamsha, in friendly sign, exalted, in Jagrutha, Mrutha,Garvitha, Muditha, Kshobhitha, Deepta, Nidra avastha, in benefic shastyamsha. Lord of the 1st and 4th Mercury is avayogi, retrograde, posited in 12th house in Moon’s Rohini star, along with Sun and Rahu. Mercury is in Swapna ( Dreaming) Yuva( adult hood),Mudita-kshobhitha( happy-disturbed) Mudita( happy) Gamana( travelling) Avasthas,( in the order of above table) in Parijatamsha, and no.2 in shadbala. Mercury is in aspect to Moon-27, Jupiter-57, Ketu-56, shastyamsha strength. Lord of the 12th and 5th house, Venus is posited in 10th house in exaltation sign, in Mercury’s Revathi star, in Capricorn navamsha, is atmakaraka, in uttamamsha, in benefic shastyamsha, in Jagrutha, Kumara, garvitha, Muditha, Deepta, and Prakashana avathas, in Malavya mahapurusha yoga, in aspect to Moon-54, Jupiter-56 shastyamsha strength.
13. Expenditure: – According to the dictum 22 above Sun, Rahu in 12th house says native will spend for sinful work. But position of Mercury tells about spending for good work. Here Malefic as well as Benefic are sufficiently strong and lord of the 12th is a benefic and strongest. So native will spend for good and bad works.
14.News about enemy, sever curtness, Sinful work, Meanness: – Twelfth house is 7th to the 6th house. So it tells about the job or profession, dealings and curtness of him. It also tells about sinful work, and meanness. Natives 6th house is Scorpio. Exalted Ketu is posited here. Lord of the 6th Mars is in ascendant with Gulika. Lord of the 12th house is benefic Venus. Here satvik planets Sun, Mercury, and exalted Rahu are posited. So natives enemy is a virtuous, or satvik person. But may have curtness and native is also of similar nature. Position of 12th lord in benefic house is supportive to it.
In Shastyamsha chart lord of the 12th Saturn is posited in 6th house with Venus who is natal 12th lord. Both are in benefic shastyamsha and in Kumara avastha is supportive to above conclusion.
15.Death, and Old age or Days before death: – This tells about the death and last days of the native. Position of Sun, Retrograde Mercury, and Rahu in 12th house, and 12th house hemmed between malefic, aspect of Ketu tells that natives last days are sorrowful. Lord of the 12th Venus is in benefic house but again in Mercury star gives some relief to the native. Native’s shastyamsha chart also confirms it. Sun and Moon in malefic shastyamsha in ascendant say the unnatural death to the native. 12th house is related to Venus, Saturn, from 6th house, Mars and Ketu relation from 5th and 9th house says natives last days are sorrowful.
16.Soul, Courage, knowledge or devotion to God, enlightenment, Carefulness, noble aim, Great ambition, world humanity, square, bravery, enthusiasm, purity of mind, circle, Satvik or Virtuous nature.:- The reason we think of these Karakatvas from 12th house is, it is the house of salvation. It is the 10th house to 3rd house so we think of enthusiasm, courage, bravery, great ambition, noble aim, from here. It is 8th house to 5th house, so we think of Devotion, purity of mind, enlightenment, virtuous nature, from this house. Here square represents this materialistic world and Circle represents Soul. Natives 12th house is benefic sign. It is Earthly sign, so represents materialistic world. Sun the karaka for Soul and Virtuousness is posited here. But he is also cruel planet. Posited in firry star Kruttika. Sun is eclipsed by exalted Rahu. Mercury is retrograde and posited in enemy Moon’s Rohini star. These planets are in aspect to Moon, Jupiter and Ketu. Lord of the 12th Venus a materialistic planet is posited in 10th house in Mercury’s Revathi star. This influenced the native to be Rajasik, or of Meterialistic awareness. Cruel in his belief, courageous, brave. Since Rajasik enlightenment etc are not applicable to the native. He may be Satvik for his own circle.
17.Position and Power, Good energy, Favor of king, influence, land, own and social business or involvement: – With respect to 12th house we have to think of what native may spend for these activities. Lord of the 12th house Venus is exalted, posited in 10th house, in enemy house, in friend Mercury’s Revathi star. Lord of the 10th Jupiter is in 4th house. Lord of the 4th Mercury is retrograde in 12th house. Lord of the 9th Saturn is in 11th debilitated. Karaka for land Mars is weak, and with Gulika. So native will not spend for land or favor of king. But for virtuous deeds and social engagements like getting power and position he will spend in discriminatively.
18.Bitter taste, fine blend:-With respect to taste, lord of the ascendant is retrograde and posited in 12th house along with Sun and Rahu. Lord of the 2nd house Moon is in 4th house along with retrograde Jupiter. 2nd lord from Moon is Venus posited in 10th house in Jupiter’s sign. This shows native likes much sweets and bitter also. And takes the meals untimely
19.Hot, Heat, Fire: – Lord of the ascendant Mercury is posited in 12th house in earthly sign, in Moons Rohini star. But with firry planet Sun and Airy planet Rahu. Lord of the 12th is Watery planet Venus, another firry planet Mars is in ascendant. So native is of hot body. Heat and bile constitution.
20.Trees, Cows, Grass, Forest, Roaming on hills and peaks, animals, wood, ornaments, small fish, red gems, red cloth, Sandal wood, coarse grain:- These are the karakatvas to be decided with respect to ascendant and 12th house and planets posited there in and the lords. Natives 12th house is earthly sign, quadruped sign, ascendant is airy sign, and human sign, lords are Venus and Mercury. They have relation with Moon, Ketu and Jupiter. Planets posited in 12th house are Sun, Rahu and Mercury and Mars. Venus is in watery sign. These show that native has some interest in above karakatvas. But whether native spend on this account? No because planets posited Sun, Rahu and Ketu aspect bring hurdles to spend on these matters. Debilitated Saturn in 11th also can put forth financial problems.
21.Father, Cowardly Father’s son, Hostility with king: – 12th house is 4th house to the 9th house, so tells about the happiness of the father. It is 8th house to the 5th house, so tells about the cowardly nature of the son. It is 3rd house to the 10th house so tells about the good or hostility relation with king. Sun is eclipsed with Rahu and posited here says native is hostile to the king. Lord of the ascendant Retrograde Mercury is posited here along with Rahu, in aspect to Ketu says native has faced many troubles in homely comforts. Relation with Jupiter, Moon and Ketu says natives son is virtuous but not courageous
22.Bones, Stomach, Eye, Body, Bile, Blood, Face, Fever, Swelling, and Diseases of eye, Indigestion, Diseases of head, Cure from diseases: – Natives 12th house is Taurus, 2nd house of Kalpurusha chakra. 7th house from here is Scorpio, the 8th house of kalapurusha chart. (Aries ascendant chart). Planets posited here are Sun, Rahu, and Retrograde Mercury. This shows there is every possibility that native may suffer all the diseases mentioned above. But the lord of the 12th house Venus is strongest and posited in 10th house, in aspect to Jupiter. So even if these problems arise they may be of little troubles here and there but no serious problem is not possible.
23.Half year, Unity of countries, Ruling the country, Controlling Air route, Power over eastern countries, bank of the river, Treasure, Corel, East:- These karaktvas are related to Mundane astrology to be judged in a countries horoscope. It is not proper to judge them in an individual’s horoscope. Let us discuss such thing in future writing while discussing Mundane horoscope
24.Travel, Destruction of enemies, Arrest: – Twelfth house tells about foreign travel, in native’s horoscope lord of the ascendant and 4th lord posited in 12th house is supportive to this. Rahu’s conjoinment confirms it. But native has not done any foreign travel. First reason is the social circumstances. On those days it is very difficult to go for foreign travel. Second reason is planets involved are weak and afflicted. But the destruction of the enemy and arrest possibilities as discussed in other houses native suffered arrest as well as involved in destruction of enemy. ( Dictums 51,55 above)
25. Normal behavior, Unending anger: – Twelfth house is 9th house to 4th house. So it tells about the general behavior of the native. Here Sun is posited eclipsed by Rahu, Mercury is retrograde. But Venus the lord of the 12th is strongest and posited in 10th, house shows general behavior of the native is good. But there is every possibility that native may exhibit anger often. Native may also have taunting speech, and exhibit peculiar nature.
After reading the above delineation, you may be able to understand that if we judge without considering the Planetary avasthas but only on planetary, positions and relation, we may miss the point. Similarly we have to consider shstyamsha chart to get proper judgment in many cases. Shastyamsha divides the sign into five parts. That is punyamsha. This is also considered for 5 balyadi avasthas. So we have to keep these things in mind before coming to the final judgment.